Mrs MuhammadIkbal
You have been here,welcome | Dashboard | +Follow
notes to males :)
Thursday, April 7, 2011 | 9:00 PM | 0 mustaches
"When she’s upset, she’s standing on a thin line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take. "
She loves you so much that she just can’t give up that fast. She doesn’t want to leave you, cause she knows that would damn hurt you. She’s definitely trying not to give up on you, though you’re the one that pushes her to do so. She’s just a girl. 
She has her own weaknesses. But behind those, it’s still you that she’s thinking of. She really does know her limitations in life but when it comes to you, she set that all aside. Cause she really cares for what you feels. 
Please do the same thing."

p/s :  dear you,
For all the things I've done and said
For all the hurt that I've caused you
I hope you will forgive me baby
That wasn't what mean to do :)

Older Post | Newer Post
Nurul Nadhirah Sahad
Replace with your own words.

Muhammad Ikbal Maskur

Heart Beat

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

untuk awak